it’s raining men.
i don’t know what happened. maybe because someone turned up the heat a week ago. and then cooled it back down.
they all came out of hiding again. like small exuberant pups. i can’t hate on that.
i was never gone, aparna, i was never gone. here i am!
i don’t call them. they call me. i walk the walk. they want to know where it goes. i play noncommittal. they ask me to cuddle. i don’t understand. so i just act like i know. i pretend that every little nicety and gesture is for me. some of them are very nice, you know. very sweet.
i can’t say no to you, bunny, and i can’t say no to them. ever.
very nice specimales indeed. hurricane testosteronald just hit the bahamaparnas. with mild impact. still. i have a few pointers for maximal storm damage efficiency.
1) calling to say hi is really nice. calling back would be swell though.
2) one-line emails are cute. rambling epics with no rhyme or reason would be top-notch though.
3) acting interested is fantastic. actually being interested would be wondermazing though.
4) being a sweetheart is nice. but you’re that way to everyone, aren’t you? man, woman, ladybug, white fluffy bunny…how am i supposed to tell? some sort of indication would be just so peachy though.
5) random stranger eyelocks are superb. actual followup would be cheeky fun though.
they’re such smooth-talking grownups when they try though. it’s almost…convincing.
and there goes the wild specimen. back into the wilderness from whence he came. born free.
(animal photos courtesy of Cute Overload)