this morning has been cliche-exhaustingly bad.
* couldn’t get car out of garage. hit both sides and then bumped into another car; however, was going so slow, everything happened in slow-mo realtime–thanks gawdness. (check)
* raining (check)
* mac truck tried to run me off road (check)
* couldn’t park car in parking garage, took 4-5 attempts (check)
* parking delay caused lateness (check)
* creepy barista reappeared. apparently he stopped barista-ing to take another job nearby. upon sight, did not spare me the “excuse me. where have you been all my life?” line. (check)
* nice coworker held door for me as i was coming up stairs. said “i’ll save you the trouble.” then, of course, i trip on the stairs, splashing coffee all over myself and incapacitating my dignity. (check)
at this point i say, alright universe, bring it.